We're a talented bunch at JP Enterprises and we love a challenge! If you have a specific requirement for the refurbishment, repair or strip down of your product, get in touch. We're very flexible in our approach and we'll work with you to find the perfect solution to your problem.
Why partner with JP Enterprises?
Of course, there's a lot to consider when it comes to choosing your refurbishment partner. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose to work with JP Enterprises.
- We're reliable.
- We're flexible.
- We offer lighting quick response times.
- We're able to process large volumes in a short time.
- We have manufacturer trained technicians.
- We work from fully secure premises.
- Your products and data are covered by our extensive insurance policies.
- We provide a complete asset tracking service.
- We're environmentally responsible.
- We're officially awesome and we've got certificates to prove it. (We're an award winning business.)
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) became UK law in 2007. The WEEE Directive aims to better manage the manufacture of electrical and electronic products by supporting and encouraging processes that encourage reuse, recycling and recovery.
JP Enterprises are an environmentally responsible, strategic partner for companies who need end-to-end solutions, ranging from brand new products to value recovery from waste materials (i.e. BER mobile handsets, tablets & laptops).
We fully embrace the modern day matra “reduce, reuse, recycle”. Our product refurbishment processes ensure that we maximise the volumes of good quality, saleable products from each batch. Next, products that cannot be refurbished are broken for spare parts (some we use in-house, some we sell). Finally, when we've exhausted all other avenues, we ensure that any waste products are fully & responsibly recycled.